Delivers final solution with adjustable concentration.
- Proportional pump maintains constant concentration in variable water fow
- Compact design, easy to operate
- Adjustable and accurate concentration levels
- Unaffected by changes in water pressure or fow
- No electricity or wiring required
- On-demand dispensing eliminates chemical waste
- Easy to install, one water connection required and 20″ x 30″ of wall space
- Additional models available for a wide range of applications:
- Low Concentration: 2-20ppm
- Standard Concentration: 10-375ppm
- High Activation: 10-375ppm
- Dual Concentration: delivers both low concentration (2-20 ppm) and high concentration (10-375ppm) ranges
Effective, reliable activation.
The Bio-Cide Solution to sanitation and pathogen control.
The OLAS generates an adjustable concentration of any Bio-Cide International chlorine dioxide product and injects it directly into a variable water stream. Installed in the water supply line, the unit operates by using the fow of water as its power source.
The concentration level can be easily adjusted from very low, for applications such as water treatment, to very high for sanitizing. Once adjusted the concentration stays constant regardless of variation in fow and pressure. Only Bio-Cide International can offer its customers equipment programs exclusively designed to maximize the performance and effciency of its specialty chlorine dioxide products such as Oxine and Keeper.
These products, through specifcally designed programs with the OLAS, provide protection against pathogens like Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli and others in all your sanitation and processing applications. The versatility of OLAS allows its integration into existing plants infrastructure with reliability.
Water Pressure: 15 to 75 psi.
Water Flow: minimum 0.5 gallons/minute to a maximum of 14 gallons/minute
Water Temperature: 40ºF to 100ºF
Standard Connection: The unit is equipped with 3/4 female NPT connections to facilitate quick connection to any potable water source with the proper pressure rating.
Note: The OLAS can be factory modifed to comply with your specifc needs or requirements.