Kemin is growing and we are in need of an Equipment Specialist. This person is focused on continually improving operations and works cooperatively to provide quality service to customers by fabricating delivery systems and providing assistance in the field to distributors/end users.
We Are Kemin
We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us.
We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century.
We are a global ingredient manufacturer that strives to sustainably transform the quality of life every day for 80 percent of the world with its products and services.
For over half a century, Kemin has been dedicated to using applied science to address industry challenges and offer product solutions to customers in more than 120 countries. Kemin provides ingredients to feed a growing population with its commitment to the quality, safety and efficacy of food, feed and health-related products to customers around the world.
Established in 1961, Kemin is a privately held, family-owned-and-operated company with more than 2,800 global employees and operations in 90 countries, including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.
As a Kemin team member, you’ll receive…
- A competitive financial package– in addition to your salary, we offer an uncapped bonus opportunity, 401k match program, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Robust health and wellness support– we are proud to offer a fitness reimbursement (for your whole family!), an on-site fitness center, restaurant with seasonal fresh food options (and the ability to order food to bring home), and free fresh fruit in break areas- to name a few.
- Continued learning opportunities– Kemin offers tuition reimbursement and recently launched a new corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your entire career.
- The chance to give back to our world– Through our foundation of servant leadership, we are proud to offer ample service opportunities, including paid time off to do so. Kemin has a valued corporate partnership with both The World Food Programme and Habitat for Humanity, in addition to many local initiatives.
- Opportunities to support our valued educators– Kemin is a proud sponsor of the Iowa Governor’s Stem Advisory Council where we fund annual teacher’s awards. In addition, we have a robust internship and externship program, and frequently host student tours.
- Fabricate deliver systems for customers. Supports the use and maintenance of standard equipment
- Provides field assistance for distributors and end users
- Performs basic titrations of finished solutions.
- Ensures quality checks to guarantee equipment meets standards/specifications
- Receive and inspect all parts/pieces. Maintains parts inventory
- Keeps accurate work records such as QC records and inventory lists
- Inspect and maintain all work related tools to ensure safe operations
- Troubleshoot defective or returned equipment
- Perform proper waste neutralization
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years in an industrial environment
- Ability to work independently or in a structured team
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Quality minded
As a condition of employment, Kemin will require you to provide documentation showing you have received a COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Kemin is an equal opportunity employer, and all reasonable accommodation will be considered.
A post-offer background check and drug screen is required. Additional pre-employment requirements may be necessary based on position.
Qualified applicants should email resume and cover letter to Gianna.Warhop@Kemin.com or mail to address listed below.
Bio-Cide International, Inc.
2650 Venture Drive
Norman, OK 73069 -or-
PO Box 722170
Norman, OK 73070