For Hospitality and Cruise Ship Facilities
BioVex® provides the operators of hospitality facilities and cruise ships a safe and convenient system to reduce the spread of blood borne pathogens and communicable infections from non-porous surfaces throughout their facilities.
The proprietary blend of oxychloro chemistry of BioVex® provides disinfection by attacking the surfaces of microbes and breaking them down. It works immediately on contact, and remains working until dried. No residual active compound is left behind so no rinsing is required. BioVex® is also an excellent deodorizer.
BioVex® is designed to be diluted with a fixed amount of water to create an affordable yet effective sanitizer that can be used daily, or more often on problem contact areas or in special target areas.
The simple system only requires that the included activator be mixed with the BioVex® concentrate in its container. After a few seconds of mixing, the activated concentrate is then added to tap water as directed. It is then ready to go to work solving your sanitation challenges.
BioVex® is used in the following areas for disinfection and odor control:
- Guest Rooms & Public Areas
- Showers & Spas
- Kitchens & Food Storage
- Workout Areas, Mats & Equipment
- Medical Facilities
BioVex® is often used to treat chairs, beds, benches, floors, walls, medical equipment, workout equipment, restrooms, showers, water baths, whirlpools, laundry and a broad range of other areas.
Concentration: 2.00 – 2.10% available chlorine dioxide
pH: 8.2 – 8.5
Solubility in Water: Complete
Very Low Acute Toxicity (EPA CAT III)
Non-Flammable, Non-Explosive, Stable Solution
BioVex® Mixing Instructions
(please read and follow all package directions)
Add one (1) packet of activator (Green “G”) to one (1) 3.25 oz. package of BioVex® liquid concentrate chemistry. Replace cap securely. Shake vigorously and invert bottle multiple times. Add to one (1) gallon container and fill with water. The product is now ready to use.
Add one (1) packet of activator (Blue “T”) to one (1) 16 oz. package of BioVex® liquid concentrate chemistry. Replace cap securely. Shake vigorously and invert bottle multiple times. Add to one (5) gallon container and fill with water. The product is now ready to use.
BioVex® High Volume Station (HVS):
- HVS is a low cost system that eliminates the need for manual mixing and diluting and ensures consistent activation every time.
- Efficiency is increased by automatically refilling the solution reservoir with fresh active product as needed. This eliminates manual mixing, measuring, and spills.
- No electricity needed. The HVS is water-powered.
- With only one water connection required to provide activation of BioVex®, the system is easy to install.
- Operation is not affected by changes in water pressure or flow.
- Unit is simple to install, maintain, and adjust.
- Exposure to concentrated product is safely eliminated.
- On-demand dispensing eliminates waste.
- Optional stand specifically designed for the HVS is available.